This update's a bit late but we've been making some nice progress:
- We've implemented functional menus that are compatible with controllers
- Players can choose their own color
- Audio is implemented
- Music is in the game
- When a player lands a blow on another player, they receive both visual and audio feedback. In the form of an animation pause (think street fighter), hit particles and sounds generated by the attack.
- Limbs can now be torn off and "oil" spews from the damaged joint
- Limbs can be used as weapons
- Basic environmental triggers (buttons opening doors)
- Rounds end properly and can be replayed
There's several other major improvements we've made, but generally the project has been progressing nicely and we should have more cool stuff to show you soon.
Thanks for reading!